Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm done!

With Gregg being back in school and busy with his new job, I was asked to mow the lawn this week. No big deal right? Well I decided to pull a few weeds and I found a snake skin. Unfortunately this is not unusual in our backyard, but still it always makes me jump. Well, then I got a little nervous to mow the lawn as you can imagine, but I went ahead anyway. We have just a little push mower and I gets stuck in ruts from time to time. Well, this happend and again and I just kept trying to push when all the of the sudden I saw what the problem was....A SNAKE stuck in my blades! The blades of coarse are not strong enough to kill it so it slithered right past my foot and I screamed for all the neighbors to hear. I immediately put the mower against the house and ran inside. Sorry, but the lawn is not getting mowed by me!



This is the snake skin that I pulled apart. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the real one!

1 comment:

The Rasch Family said...

Okay girl, I know how you feel! The worst part about seeing a snake in the grass is now everytime you go outside your eyes will check out the ground, at about a hundred miles an hour, to make sure you NEVER run into another one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...