Monday, July 10, 2006

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.....


Lions, tigers, and bears...Oh my! One of my favorite things to do is go to the zoo, so you can imagine my excitement when we went to San Diego Zoo. I was like a kid in a candy shop!







We waited for a while to get this shot. We were excited when he finally jumped in the water.
Look at all the pretty flowers behind us.
Thank goodness for this escalator. San Diego Zoo had a whole lot of hills so we were glad for this.

Look how that silly bear is sitting!
Can you believe they had miniature giraffes? Me either....This is me standing on the trolley as we passed by the giraffes. We later walked miles to go see them, since they're my favorite animal.
Shhhh......We had to be very quiet around the pandas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...