Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Blog

Because, why not?

Check out my new blog A Barn Owls View.  I've been feeling I need a fresh start with the whole blog thing and will actually be updating my new blog way more.  WARNING* Some posts will be very raw, but hopefully insightful.  Also, I hope to give support to others going through similar things as me and also get support from others.  With Gregg starting up his MBA again this week, I will need it!  

It's possible I might make this (Three Owls in a Barn) blog private, so email me your email greggandlacey@gmail.com if you want an invite.  That is if anyone reads it anymore.  It's been quite neglected.  

Feel free to add A Barn Owls View to your blog lists or reading material.  You won't want to miss out!

1 comment:

SJW said...

I still read it. ;) But I'm also going to read your new blog, too, so just consider me one of the loyals. You rock. I'll share your new blog with my readers. Love ya. jswolfley@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...