Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween

It was time again for our annual Halloween party. We had such a great time and there were some really great costumes too. There were some dissapointments though when my pumpkin didn't turn out as planned. I tried to carve a Yoda and managed to punch out his eyes, but that's just how I roll I guess. If you can't tell from the pictures Gregg was the prize patrol and I was the receiver of the Publishers Clearing House check. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!








2 comments:

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! That's such a creative idea. Looks like so much fun. I love your hair. The color is awesome. Did you do it just for halloween or is it permanent? Hope to see you soon!

Lacey said...

Thanks! My color is permanent, I decided to try out something new. talk to you later

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...