Monday, March 24, 2008

Family 'Shoot

These are a couple of photos from the Jackson side. They turned out alright, but we all decided we wanted an outside picture next time. Plus, we are missing Erica's family. They were suppose to get dubbed in, but Quinn is getting married anyway in May, so we figured we'll just wait and do one later. At least it is more up to date than the old one. I wish I had it to show to everyone, but just to give you some insight I was 14 at the time, so it's been a while.



I totally look chubby, but what do ya do? I blame the outfit....what was I thinking?


The "real" side.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

you are so hot right now!!! seriously they are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just love your family! And you look gorgeous so no worries!

Amanda said...

I love them! Very nice pictures. And I would give anything to be as "chubby" as you are. Hope to see you soon!

Laurie said...

You need to put names on all of the kids and match them to their parents. I know Ryan and his family (cuz we're neighbors:)) and I can see some Whitesides resemblence in some of the kids but that's as far as I get. Cute family! I love the silly pose. McKadee (sp?) is so dang cute! I love it! Congrats to Quinn. I can't wait to see the whole group!

Hodges Family said...

cute family photos i finally have a blog it is brodyhodgesfam.blogspot.com you need to teach me how to do the cute scrapbook paper someone told me how there has got to be an easier way you guys are cute
callie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...