Monday, November 03, 2008

I

am... Lacey Camille Jackson Alexander
I think...too much about things    
I know... My ABC'''s
I want... a new camera
I wish... elections were over
I had... an Acura in High school
I hate... Hearing about how it's the end of the world at church
I miss...living on a farm and living close to Erica
I fear... about food storage, ha-ha it's true though
I feel... better than I have in a long time
I hear... Hercules barking at the Schwan's man
I smell... The Kit Kat I'm eating
I crave... Potatoes and Gravy
I search... the internet for blogs (we all do!)
I wonder... what life will be like in a year
I regret...Not standing up for people in school
I love... when Gregg makes me laugh
I care... more than I let on
I always... want more
I am not... very outgoing
I believe... in the Church
I could... travel the world
I dance...in the car
I sing... always
I don't always... know what to say
I write... not very often
I win... rarely
I lose... my stuff everywhere
I never... go shopping a lone
I never listen to... know it alls advice
I can usually be found...at work or home
I am scared of... dirty toilets
I need... reassurance
I am happy about... the upcoming holidays
I tag...my sister in laws

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacey- I hope we can keep in better touch now! Is it alright I put a link on my blog to yours? You can of mine! Take care! Thanks for inviting me!

Tricia said...

You got it! Give me a little bit and I will do this. I love hearing about you. You are so amazing and you know how much I adore your wit!

Amanda said...

Cute!!!

Jackson's said...

I particularly enjoyed the fact about the toilets. You're so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...