Thursday, June 16, 2011

9 months

Someone asked me recently how old Emme was and I told them eight months. Not until later did I realize, "nope she's nine." Holy cow! I love this stage. Her crawling is getting better every day. She is now into drawers and Herc's dog food. She thinks it's hilarious to give our tile floor kisses, which I'm having issues with as you can imagine. Lot's of sweeping and mopping going on these days. Yesterday she learned to pull herself up in her crib. I couldn't believe my eyes. Now she does it all the time and chucks her binki across the room. I'm loving getting to know her personality.

We finally had her ENT appointment and it looks like tubes for Miss Emme. She had a lot of fluid and the Doctor was concerned it would start to affect her hearing and speech. I was shocked they wanted her to have surgery because it has been a while since she had her last ear infection. I thought they were going to think we were crazy for even coming in. It will be much better for Emme in the long run, but I don't like that she already has to be put out at such a young age. I know it's a simple surgery, but it always seemed easy until it was my own child that has to go through it. I'm ready for it to be over with and to have Emme feel better.

While she was there she got weighed.
20lbs 2oz
28in

She's our sturdy little bug.



Grass? Yes, please.
Aunt Tricia gave her a cute do.

What? I always do this.
Gotta love the binki smile. She has a bonk on her nose proving her new love of crawling and pulling herself up.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I was actually thinking about this this morning... and I counted the months out and thought "I swear Lace told me she was 8 months, but she's 9!" it goes by sooo fast! Love the pics. She gets cuter every day.

The Jacksons said...

I love these pictures! And I also love that she outweighs Sage by 2 pounds and is 3 months younger. Either she's a chub or Sage is a lizard. Maybe it's both? :) She's SO cute. And I love that cute piggy tail!

The Jacksons said...

Oh and Sage totally has that shirt. I guess we're cool like that.

Staci Alexander said...

LOVE her!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...