Thursday, November 10, 2011

Can You Tell Me How To Get, How To Get To....

 Ses"Emme" Street?
       -Brought to you by the Letter E and Number 1

We do first birthday's big around here, so for Emme's third and final birthday party we spent it at our house. We decorated Ses"emme" to the max although I only took pictures of some of it for some reason. It's always more stressful to be the host and I don't always get to take the pictures I want. We had a blast though and everything turned out great.
The dessert area.


Emme's birth aunt drew this picture.  Talk about amazing!


Big Bird, Elmo, and Cookie Monster showed the way to the party.




Thanks to Gregg's cousin for making her cake.  For the record I did do most of Elmo.  :)

These are my beloved cousins whom I lived with for a while when I first moved to Utah.  Emme is making what we call "turtle face".  She makes it when she feels awkward.  She made it a lot at her party because of all the attention she was getting.  So funny.

Turtle Face

Total Pro at this cake stuff now.

I love K's face as she's laughing at Emme.

PAPER!!!!

Cue turtle face.  I didn't realize how many times she did it until I did this post. 

5 comments:

Lacey said...

happy birthday Emme! what a little Cutie!

Cindy said...

How cute! I love the Emme Street cake! :) You guys are the cutest parents ever!

Staci Alexander said...

What a fun birthday! I LOVED the "SESEMME" street sign! She is so beautiful! The drawing Emme's birth aunt is SO amazingly done!

ryan said...

Those Baby Toms!!!! KILLER.

She is so beautiful. What a great party!

ryan said...

That was me, Rachel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...