Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cousin Drama

Gregg and I have been having way too much fun this summer. By that I mean we've had so much fun it's been hard to go back to the daily grind. I have some fun posts coming, but until then I had to share a progression of pics of Emme with her two cousins. They made me laugh when I looked back on them. Emme kept climbing up the side of the play house and we kept asking her to get down so "A" thought she'd take matters into her own hands.



Emme proud of herself for getting to her destination. "A"s hand slowing raising.


"Excuse me mom, are you going to let her do this?"


"A" giving the mom look.


"oh no you didn't"


Mission accomplished.



These three are so hilarious together. I can only imagine the mischief they'll get into.




My SIL snapped this picture during the prayer. I only wish you could hear Emme's loud "AMEN!"

2 comments:

The Jacksons said...

I love how Sage is just watching the whole thing go down..they were so cute together!

Lacey said...

ha ha, i love those pics! too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...