Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas Time Was Here

Once again another year has past and though we've grown and learned, I'm sure glad it's done. Thank goodness for new beginnings. Last year was a stressful year, but who's wasn't? I'm hoping 2008 will bring much happiness though. I'm posting a jumble of pictures from the Christmas season in no certain order at all, and yes Gregg and I got a Wii. We were VERY excited and there hasn't been a day gone by that we haven't played it. Guitar Hero is our new friend and I must add that we're pretty dang good at it. Once again I had a client ask what we got and I said a Wii and he asked if we had kids...I said no, then he chuckled. Apparently Wii's are for kids....just like Trix. Haha Well if you ask me Gregg and I are still kids at heart, and we are addicted to the Wii. So there! I hope everyone had a great holiday season!
Love to you all!

PS I apologize that we didn't have more Idaho pictures. I was too busy opening presents I think.










4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! We have a Wii too, and they are most definietly not just for kids. Both mine and Curtis's parents love playing it too. :) We'll have to play together sometime. Happy New Year!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

You guys are my favorite "KIDS" around! Love checking your pictures out.

Shayna said...

oh cute alexander family, it was great seeing you guys last week! now that i've discovered your blog i can check you out more often:)

Melinda said...

Gregg (and your cute wife!) I found your blog link on Shayna and Kevin's. Your blog looks great. It is fun being able to see what you have been up to. My blog is mandmhaaga.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

P.S. We love our wii too and Guitar Hero is the best!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...