Monday, January 28, 2008

Till We Meet Again....



Yesterday we lost a wonderful man in this world and he will be deeply missed! I loved him so much and I'm thankful for the laughter and advice that he brought to our church. The spirit could always be felt around him or when he was talking, and I know that he was a man called on by our Heavenly Father. I'm thankful for the knowledge that I have that I will be able to learn from him again. I'm also thankful that he is now with his wife, and I'm sure he could not be happier.

I have trust that the next prophet will also do many great things, but it is always hard to say goodbye. So thank you President Hinckley for all you have done! We LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing this! It was very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...