Monday, February 04, 2008

It's snow good...





I wanted to post pics of around our house for the Idahoans. Keep in mind our house is nothing compared to around the valley. Tricia and Brad's church was canceled because it was so bad yesterday. As I type I can hear it melting, but it is somehow snowing at the same time. Good ol' Utah.
Gregg and I were watching the news last night and they had kids making tunnels and forts in the big huge banks of snow and we came to realize that this is how winters always were when we were young. Maybe this summer wont be so much of a drought, if we ever get to summer! All of this snow is a big reason the Idahoans haven't been able to come visit, and we haven't been able to go up there. Keep in mind that Gregg barely shoveled the snow in the back yard yesterday.
I think I'm really going to get some use out of those Uggs this year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...