Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love my sis in law!

Sister in laws are great! Last week I was having kind of a bad/emotional week and it just so happened that Brittany came in to get her hair done on Friday, so her being the good listener that she is listened to my problems. Well, the next day (Saturday) Brett came in to get his hair cut and in his hands were a huge bouquet of flowers! They were from Britt with a really cute note. Of course I started to get all teary eyed and Brett told me not to cry, so I sucked it up for a while. It was such a nice thing for her to do and it meant soooo much to me. So thank you Britt. I really love them!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love wild flowers!

Hey Lacey, I just saw Venita;s hair. It is so cute and she said you did it. I love it! Next time I head that way, I'm calling in advance for an appointment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...