Monday, February 04, 2008

The Big FOUR!

Wednesday is our fourth anniversary and boy has time flown! I'll post pictures of the actual day later, but I thought I would post some pictures of us old and new just so everyone can see how we've grown as a couple. It's really hard to put down in words how my love has grown for Gregg. I had so much love for him when we got married and certainly that is why we got married, but my love grows deeper every year.
For all of you that know Gregg you know how funny he is, and he still suprises me with the witty things he comes up with. He's such a hard worker, and he's always doing what's best for our family. Even though we can get into silly fights about guest room pillows and such...I love how we're on the same page with most things. My favorite part of the day is our couple prayers and scripture reading, it's when I truly feel the closest to him and our Lord. So to some this post may be a little corny, but I think we can get away with that on our anniversary!
Here are some thank yous I have for Gregg....

-thanks for making me laugh, even if I'm a raging lunatic
-thanks for letting my sing my heart out to karaoke all the way to Idaho
-thanks for letting me read whatever book I may be on with the light on until the late hours of the morning
-thank you for working so hard, while I was building my clientelle(and continue to work so hard)
-thanks for kissing me while I sleep before you leave for work
-thanks for making me a hardcore Utah Utes fan
-thank you for eating all the crappy burnt fries so I have first pick at the good ones!
-thank you for always driving (I hate driving)
-thank you for driving the old car so I can drive the new one
-thanks for understanding that I get really mean when I don't have food and not getting mean back
-thank you for listening to all my lengthy stories at the end of the day
-thank you for ALWAYS giving me a back stratch
-thank you for laughing at my jokes
-thank you for realizing my right foot does and will run into everything when I walk and NOT laughing
-thank you for holding me when I cry
-thank you for choosing Herc, even if he has social anxiety
-thank you for trying to be a good member of the church, even if it means starting over each day
-thank you, thank you, thank you, for all you do I love you!

All these pictures are in order...watch my hair grow as well! haha
















4 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh i can't believe it has been 4 years! i love all the pictures! you guys are so cute, and i am so glad we were able to hang out the other day. we need to do that more often!

Amanda said...

Ahh...what a sweet post. Congratulations on your 4 year anni! Hope you two had a very fun day. We celebrate 5 in May. Crazy how time flies huh.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!! It's so crazy that you've been together 4 years already, that's awesome!

Laurie said...

Okay Lacey, I already thought you were beautiful, but you just keep getting prettier! And I love the things that you said about your husband. Very nice post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...