Monday, February 11, 2008

Anniversary

The day turned out successful, if any of you were worried...haha. It was my year to plan and I took Gregg to dinner at La Caille. We weren't able to get out of town because of work and church responsibilities, so I decided to go all out for dinner. It was very romantic and tasty!


These are the flowers Gregg sent me, very pretty and still blooming to this day!

This is what happens when you let someone else write your love note....It's suppose to say "It has been a great four years," NOT "It's been great for years." Amazing how a couple of words can really change the meaning. It almost sounds like "it's been great and all, but......" Haha, we had a good laugh about this and I'm keeping this card forever!

Cute Gregg next to our firework display. It suprised us both when we got this show. Gregg hates to be the center of attention at restaurants, that's why he'll never order anything that sizzles or smokes. Haha. We had everyone's attention this night though.

This is a bad close up of me, but I'm still figuring out my phone and couldn't get the flash to work.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

ooh wow big rollers! it looks like you guys a a wonderful anniversary!

Laurie said...

HeHe! I'm laughing at the card. That's funny! I love the little fireworks though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...