Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Alexander Christmas

Christmas Eve we did our annual sibling gift exchange and had a very yummy dinner. Bruce and Deb went in on our new Nikon D-90 that we've been saving for. I was so excited to get it! Gregg let me open it early for the Jackson party hence, the awesome pictures (haha).

Christmas day was pretty low key this year which was kind of nice. Gregg got me a pocket video camera which surprised me because we weren't supposed to spend too much since we got the camera, but then again I did get him an iPod so I cheated as well. We had the usual awesome breakfast that Debbie makes. Then Bruce, Deb, Staci, Gregg, and I decided to go see Marley and Me. I read the book so I was really excited for it. Last we headed to Brad and Tricia's for some Wii Music and when I figure out how to put my videos on here I'll show a few clips of the hilarious night.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a great Christmas. Couldn't have happened to a better girl! You deserve all the happiness in the WORLD! LOVE YA!

Jackson's said...

Way cute pictures! Must be that new camera right? Looks like you had a good Christmas.
Side note- I love the picture of the baby's legs with the head of your sister.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...