Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Experiment Gone Bad

Kind of a fun experiment other than of few of these are not the cutest, well most of them anyway.

What do you think about my little new baby John Boy?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?




What do you think about my little new baby Sally?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?




What do you think about my little new baby Betty Sue?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?



What do you think about my little new baby Sammy?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

6 comments:

Jackson's said...

They are cute (well...kindof), but your babies will be WAY cuter than any of those babies.

Tricia said...

Not bad...not bad. I'm just wondering if I can steal the name Betty Sue!?

erica said...

No bad, but they will need help with their eyebrow later on. Otherwise, I am sure the real thing will be even better.

Lacey said...

wow that is crazy! your babies are sure cute!

Amanda said...

They were actually not bad at all, but you know yours will be TOO cute!

Staci Alexander said...

That's a pretty cool website, i'd totally copy you and try it, but it'd just be two pictures of me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...