Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The In Club

The Rhouse featured this video today and I have to say I'm in love with it.

Getting to see Emme's birth family this weekend has me giddy and thankful for an open adoption.

One of my favorite parts is when he talks about his biological siblings.
Emme is our daughter, and our daughter has a brother and a sister. They all have the same beautiful big blue eyes. We love them and someday when Emme understands it all she will too.

ANCSS Oratorical Event 2010: Caleb - "In the Club" from Academy of the New Church on Vimeo.


3 comments:

S.Jackson said...

You and Gregg are way better than Brad & Angelina!

SJW said...

I watched that whole thing & loved it. Great video. Emme is one lucky girl.

Kelsey said...

That video made me laugh so hard! Loved it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...