Monday, April 14, 2008

Gregg's Birthday

It's hubby's birthday today, so very exciting. I already gushed about him at our anniversary, but I already love him more than I did then. ahhh! He only wanted one thing for his birthday and that was Jazz shorts, but they are out of them for the season, so when I asked him what else he wanted he said, "nothing, I'm sure I can just find something later." He is so different from me in this aspect. I already have a list a mile long for my birthday. I guess that's why we are so good together. He is so giving, but never asks for much in return. So I bought him some really nice sunglasses because I knew he would never ask for something expensive on his own and he loves them. He's afraid to let them out of his sight in case they get broken or stolen. Oh, how cute is he?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...