Monday, June 02, 2008

Congrats Shaun and Emily!

Our friends Shaun and Emily welcomed their new baby girl to the world on Friday! I told Emily a million times to try to shoot for the 31st, but I guess there's not too much control over that. Her name is Allison Emily and she weighed 7lbs 14oz. And she is in the 90 percentile...haha just kidding. I just think it's funny when people say that, because I have no idea what their talking about, but one day I'm sure I will do the same thing.

What a cutie!

The whole family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you put up a post about this since Em is so set on not having a blog, this way we can see what's going on through your blog!!! I think Allie looks more like Emily for sure. She is a cute baby! Congrats to the fam!

Hodges Family said...

She looks like Emily, But I have to say if you ever come to the hospital when I have another baby and post pictures on your blog you might die I hated hospital pictures when I had Elisa and Brody took alot! You are a good friend!

Jamee Hardy said...

Lacey, Oh my heck!!! I have been looking for you too! It looks like you are doing great, but I totally want to chat it up! My e-mail is Jamee_j@live.com

Jamee Hardy said...

P.S. Emily's little family is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...