Monday, June 30, 2008

You wish you knew; now you do!

Tagged by Jess!

What were you doing 10 years ago? Hanging out at home (Idaho), probably trying to get a tan (unsuccessfully)

5 Years ago? I just started dating Gregg. Quinn was getting home from his mission and I think we had a family reunion at my parents. (yes, I seriously remember that!)

5 months ago? The same thing I’m doing now. Work, work, work.

5 Things on my to-do list:
1. Passport is numero uno right now
2. Figure out dinner. There’s no water right now ah!
3. Save, save, save
4. Type this post
5. figure out why my eye is swollen, any suggestions?

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. I have craved Twix for like three months now.
2. Strawberry applesauce
3. Girl Scout thin mints
4. nibs
5. Jamba Juice (yes I’m sooo healthy)

5 things I'd do with a Billion Dollars:
1. Move and pay off new house
2. Invest
3. Save
4. Get a million in dollar bills and swim in it
5. Okay. . . I guess I would donate some too, maybe, or I’d become a selfish jerk, bwahaha

5 Places I've lived:
1. Rupert
2. Holladay
3. Cottonwood
4. Sandy
5. Murray

5 Things you might not know about me:
1. Gregg and I make up weird things while in the car. . .(dance moves, phrases. . . oh snap*, bueno, so forth)
2. I have never had braces
3. I love arranging flowers, in fact that’s what I would have done if I didn’t do hair
4. I was an aunt at age 8
5. I am a pro at making homemade gravy. Okay maybe not a pro, but everyone makes fun of me because I use so much of it!

I now tag Tricia, Staci, Brittany, and Kashayla

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

SO...if you're getting a passport, hopefully you're going somewhere fun!! Yeah to summer trips!! Crazy, but I just had a swollen eye too...random, trick of the trade...everyone says wash your eye out w. Johnsons baby shampoo (the gold-ish colored one) That's if it's infected tho...I did it and the next day...my eye was better! Anyways...here's to the longest comment ever!!

Amanda said...

This made me buy a Twix from the vending machine. Thanks a lot. ;-) Where you going?

Amanda said...

P.S.
LOVE the new layout!

sjhalford said...

Passport eh? Where are you going? Somewhere fun I hope! I hope your eye gets feeling better. Let me know if Kim's suggestion didn't work and I will give ya some more!

Jamie Ortega said...

Hey Jess just found my blog and left a comment so now I have found yours! Its good to see what you have been up too. Last time I saw you was at your wedding reception. Lots has happened since then. Quick update with me, Right now we are living in Seattle, WA while Reuben does a law internship, we have a two year old boy Isaac, and a little girl due any day now! After Aug. we will move back to Iowa with two kids and finish our last year of Law School. Once Reuben graduates we will hopefully move back to Seattle or Portland. I would love to hear what you have been up to.

Unknown said...

If your eye is swollen along the lash line, and it hurts to touch, then it is probably a stye (can't spell... but it's an in-grown eyelash). You can just put a hot washcloth (as hot as you can stand) on it, to help it to come out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...