Monday, July 14, 2008

Fourth of July

We had a great Fourth of July this year! It started out with me being in the Murray Parade, which is always fun. I got to ride in the back of the pickup the whole time, which was super nice. Gregg, Brett, Britt, their girls, Bruce and Deb all came to watch. I felt like a super star! Okay, maybe just a Murray Star, but hey that's where David Archuleta got his start. Then we all headed for a not so good experience at Cracker Barrel. We'll have to try somewhere new next year. Then it was Ty and Lisa's for an awesome BBQ and we stayed for the Park City fireworks which were perfect. Since I have major withdrawel issues from the Rupert festivities Gregg and I decided to start our own traditions which are going two years strong now.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sjhalford said...

Yea for Taylor D'Shaw Salon! I am glad it all turned out great! I did the visors when I was in Idaho and Jen kept bugging me about it, haha, got to love her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...