Monday, July 14, 2008

A Lot to Blog About

So I posted a ton of new blogs and as you can see I've been all over the place this last week. I hope I've made up for my short dry spell. In other big news Brad and Tricia had their Baby Girl the day after I left for Island Park. I told Tricia the baby would come as soon as I left and I was right. She said she only wished I left sooner. After a little bit of a rough start they are both home and doing better. They named her Jocelyn Marie and she weighed 8lbs 11oz. She has a full head of hair and is absolutely gorgeous. I don't have any pictures at the moment, so I apologize about that. Life has been crazy, but I wont complain too much. It's been quite the rememberable summer so far. Oh and if you're all wondering why Gregg and I needed passports it's because we're going to France! Maybe when I'm not so tired I'll say more. It's good night for now....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! Looks like you've been busy! :) Good for you. PARIS? LUCKY! Can't wait to hear details. LOVES!

Kimberly said...

Yeah France!!! That'll be so much fun! When are you going?? Anyways, glad to see your back online!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...