Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Good Place to Think


The last few Mondays I've gotten to spend with family. First, it was a impromptu visit from my mom, dad, Ryan, Kashayla, and Makadee. They brought me a gift of a lifetime...my parents PIANO! It's now all mine and I spend many hours on it. I've had so much on my mind lately and it's nice to sit down to those black and white keys and just think. My own special quiet time.
Next, Erica came down for the Celine Dion concert and her plane didn't leave until 8 on Monday so we had all day together. I don't forget easily how nice it is to have a sister close. We spent the day shopping and searching for music and it was such a nice delight. I ended up getting strep throat that day and it has taken over my life since. I'm still recovering from a runny nose, but otherwise feeling better. (Gregg didn't get it).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Annie said...

COOL PICTURE!! I really need to get you a copy of that song...Luckiest.

Hodges Family said...

Oh fun! I love my Piano! Family is the best. Hope you feel better!

CandBJackson said...

I am so glad you finally got your piano! Sounds like you're enjoying it!

Tricia said...

Great photography! I'm so happy for you. Practice, practice, practice:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...