Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girl's Camp '09/Ya'at'eeh

Yes you read it right...we had girl's camp in the winter this year. We went to Grace, Idaho and stayed at a little elementary school. I only went up for one day because of my strep throat, but still had a blast. We went snowmobiling and swimming in Lava Hot Springs (yea to my whiteness) and at night we had a Native American ceremony where we all got a name of an animal and a charm bracelet. My bracelet had all my girl's animals on it which was really cool. The theme was Ya'at'eeh which means home and honestly I still can't say it. I only wish we had some girl's camps like this when I was in young women!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sjhalford said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Wait a minute, didn't we have a lot of fun at our camps? Awhh memories!

Tricia said...

I love girls camp. Sorry you had strep, that sucks. And I don't think you are that white (compared to me...not the rest of the world)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...