Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spring Break

Our niece Kelsey and nephew Cameron came and spent their spring break with us this year. Although I highly wish I still had a spring break, it was fun to have a mini one while they were here.
We were able to do a ton of fun stuff. The list includes...
-Jazz game (They both got Korver apparel. I practically made Kelsey choose him and I think we all know why...)
-Swimming (my ear ended up getting plugged and I was deaf for three days, but Cameron got to experience his aunt's earwax first hand. TMI I know...)
-3D movie at the Clark Planetarium (we were all mistaken for middle school kids which I resent, but Cameron did make a new friend that wouldn't stop talking to him the entire movie)
-Dinner at Virg's multiple times
-Let's face it...who wouldn't enjoy an entire week with us?

Herc was especially sad to see them go. He had gotten used to having friends home with him all day. He really favored Cam the whole time and I think it's because Cam threw the ball endlessly to him. In fact at one point Herc actually got sick of fetching which has never EVER happened. It got to the point where Herc refused to sleep with me and would curl right up to Cam for the entire night. I admit I was a little jealous when it was time to go to bed and I told Herc to come and he didn't budge from Cam's side (see last pic). So I thought to myself that right after I went to bed Herc would coming running. Well, a few minutes later I peeked out of my bedroom and sure enough he was there waiting for me (or so I thought). Right then, Cam came out of the bathroom and Herc went on his merry way to follow Cam. I can honestly say Herc has never liked ANYONE more than me, but I guess that's what happens when you throw him his ball for 12 hours strait.

4 comments:

S.Jackson said...

Next Spring Break we are leaving the kids home and Kent & I are coming to visit.

Tricia said...

You are so the cool aunt! I wonder if Jocelyn will come home with a mini Korver jersey after she stays with you in a couple of weeks...

sjhalford said...

How fun! You guys look so much alike! That's how my dogs are when my mom is around!!!

Kimberly said...

Yeah, you and Gregg are TOTALLY the cool aunt and uncle! Looks like you guys had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...