Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Not to Wear

A little while ago I was complaining to Gregg that I had absolutely nothing to wear. As most of you can relate this is not REALLY the case, I just didn't have anything I wanted to wear. Gregg simply said he would pick something out for me and I just laughed knowing ANYTHING he picked would not be acceptable for the function we were going to. So he took this as a challenge and when I got out of the shower I had this lovely outfit waiting for me. He then explained why he picked each article of clothing.
HAT: so I didn't have to do my hair
LONG SLEEVED SHIRT: so I didn't get cold
CARDIGAN: I actually don't know why he picked that
SHORTS: so I didn't get too hot
SOCKS: to keep my feet warm
SHOES: and I quote "to keep things classy"
Ya gotta love him. It made me laugh anyway...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

erica said...

This made me laugh so hard. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is one hot outfit! Please tell me you ended up wearing it?!?

Lacey said...

so funny, i would have peed my pants had i found that outfit waiting for me! i totally feel like i have nothing to wear all the time.

Staci Alexander said...

Holy freaking crap! I saw this picture on your camera, but its about 7 gajillion times funnier on your blog how you wrote it all! A picture is worth a thousand words and this picture proves it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...