Monday, July 20, 2009

In July On the Fourth

The fourth of July is my favortie holiday, in July on the fourth. Okay, I stole that from Ryan, but it really is my favorite holiday. It was the first time Gregg and I were able to be in Idaho in years and it was one busy day. First, we headed to the parade in Rupert. Then, we headed to a yummy BBQ at Ed and Alpha's. Summer at their house are the best! Then, it was off to Blackfoot for our family reunion. Finally, we drove up to Idaho Falls for some really superb fireworks where we stayed the night at Curtis and Brenda's.

Addison and Makadee waiting for the parade to start.


Colby and me waiting for the fireworks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

yeah for the 4th of July in Rupert! I love your new layout... so cute!

Hodges Family said...

It was so good to see you guys! Gotta love the 4th!

Karrie said...

Glad you guys are having a fun summer. Just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you.
Love Karrie:)

Tricia said...

I'm just jealous of your Rupert 4th shirts. Will you please post a picture of those? They're awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...