Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Taylor Three

Gregg and I had the opportunity to take Jocelyn's first year photos a couple months ago. We are loving the whole photography thing and once again my disclaimer is that I'm NOT a professional. To boot I made a little (Alexander Prints) logo just to make it look more like the real deal. Well, that and I'm a dork. I love doing little things like that on the computer.
Jocelyn is our niece and she absolutely adores Gregg. She'll throw a fit until he picks her up and heaven forbid someone take her from his arms. Enjoy this cute family!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

S.Jackson said...

I love the black & white of Jocelyn's little legs, so cute!
I also love the Alexander Prints logo, very professional.

Emily said...

Cute pics Lace! You done good! On all of them.

Kimberly said...

I LOOOVVEEE the one of her little feet!! Cute! Good job Lace!

Tricia said...

You know I love them. Seriously, I couldn't be happier with them! Your're amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...