Friday, October 23, 2009

Disco Inferno

I'm trying to be good and catch up on what's going on in our lives. Can ya tell from the enormous amounts of posts today? Anyway, last Friday we were invited to a suprise birthday party for one of our friends, Tony. We had a blast! It's always fun to see that group of friends. I thought it would be great to put my hair in a fro, so thanks to one of the girls at work, we made it happen.
Yes, that is my real hair!
Us with Katrina and Tony
The guys
Katrina and me
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Lacey said...

your fro looks awesome! it was so good to see you guys the other day. we need to go to dinner or something soon!

Tricia said...

It's settled. Now you have to get a perm. I've never seen you look better than with a fro. Who wouldn't want a child with frizzy hair?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...