Monday, January 31, 2011

Raining Pink

WOW

That's how I felt.  I was amazed by the love and support when Emme was born.  I had many friends and family ask if they could throw a baby shower for Emme and I.  We had a total of six.  Yes, six showers.  Three diaper cakes which I was so excited about because I always wanted one.  I was honored and still am.  The week before Emme was born I had many, and I mean many, clients drop off gifts.  Our new ward even threw us a shower and I hardly knew anyone at the time.  It made me realize how many loved ones were mourning with us through the difficult times, and there to celebrate with us through the happy.  Thank you all so so much.  Your kindness will never be forgotten.  I promise to pay it forward. 

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from all of them, but here are a few.


Idaho Shower






Everyone at the shower made a page for Emme's ABC book.

Here is an example.

Ward Shower
The young women of our new ward made me a diaper cake and quilt.  So dang cute and thoughtful!

Jackson Shower
My cousin Carla made this awesome fruit bouquet.
Here is the after pic.  It was delicious.


My cousin Trevor made this awesome diaper cake.


Emme getting all the attention she deserves.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

FUN! She is a doll.

Kimberly said...

Awesome!! Glad you guys were "loved on" during this special time!! Emme is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...