Saturday, July 09, 2011

She's Got My...

A common thought of adoption is children who are adopted end up looking like their parents.  As if that makes the adoption "meant to be."  I actually don't really believe this because think of all the transracial families through adoption.  I truly feel that they are "meant to be" as well.  In fact Emme is half Hispanic, but this is for a whole other post.  My point is as I was looking through photos today I realized Emme does have something of mine. 

What you don't believe me?

Just look....










That lucky girl has my HAIR!

idea courtesy of Que and Brittany's Adoption Journal

4 comments:

Lacey said...

lol love it! those pics are hilarious especially all together!

Staci Alexander said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! Dude Lacey...that is freaking awesome!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha! I love it!

Tricia said...

Seriously thought you were going to say something so adorable like, "you've got my...heart." Laughed laughed laughed when I saw what it really was. so funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...