Friday, July 08, 2011

Temple Redo Pics

Remember how I got shingles?  Well, one of the reason I did might have been the stress of getting pictures right after our temple sealing.  The night before the sealing I was almost in tears after hours of searching for an outfit to wear for our family photos (after temple pics) so I called our photographer and we rescheduled for a later date.  Did anyone notice how spring sucked this year?  Well, it was not pro Alexander photos so we rescheduled multiple times and FINALLY after two months we got our pictures taken.  I'm glad we did because the weather was awesome and we were more refreshed.  Oh and that outfit I cried over?  I ended up wearing stuff I already had.  Isn't life funny?











4 comments:

Amanda said...

These pics are so awesome! I'm pretty sure Emme is the luckiest kid in the world.

Anonymous said...

I cannot get enough of Emme! She is such an angel. What a lucky girl to have you two as parents!

Tricia said...

Darling! Joss saw them and said, "There is Emme Ru Ru! She's a princess!"

Rachel said...

Darling!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...