Friday, July 01, 2011

Understanding and Supporting Pregnancy Loss

Over at the R House {an adoption blog} she discussed pregnancy loss. Whether it be early in pregnancy or later in pregnancy. I have never been pregnant or close to, but the articles were good enough that I wanted to share them. Through them, I learned how to better understand, help, and talk to others that have lost a child during pregnancy. I've known many women who I am close to that have lost babies. I hope I didn't say anything at the time that might have hurt them. Sometimes when you see people that have children, it's easy to forget the struggle they went through to get them here. We're all in this together so let's be a little more kind and understanding.
Start here
Then here
Then go here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...