Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Bunch Of Sickos

The winter colds and flus have come early to our house this year. Between me recovering from a minor surgery and Emme having surgery to get stents in her tear ducts then shortly after us all getting sick sick sick, October has not been in our favor. I love fall and all the fun activities that go with it, but this year we have been watching the leaves float to the ground while laying on the couch. Gregg has once again proved worthy of being a great husband and dad by cleaning up throw up twice (one mine and one Emme's) and holding Emme all night while sitting up so she could breath and get some rest. Being sick while being a mom proves to be a thousand times harder than before. Not to mention having a poor sick baby at the same time. Hopefully the Alexander house will get back to normal soon and we will return to the real world. I have too many products that are half done and a ton that haven't even got started. So watch out for us in the future. We're gonna blow yo' mind. But don't hold your breath.

The picture of Emme is of her playing with toys while in the pre op room before surgery. I love that she gives loves to all babies fake or real. That girl is too cute.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

pretty much the hardest thing ever, to be sick and a mom at the same time!

Mandi said...

Your little girl is adorable. So I posted on my blog. Check it out. I know its been awhile. Hope all is well with you. Sorry to hear you are sick.

Staci Alexander said...

As much as I don't like seeing her in a gown, that is such a sweet picture! I feel so bad she's been sick a lot lately, but she still has that beautiful smile on her face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...