Thursday, October 13, 2011

July

July is my favorite month. Even more so now that I live in Utah and get an extra holiday {Pioneer Day}. We went to two parades, saw three firework shows, and had lots of outdoor fun. To quote my niece Kenzie while watching the fireworks at the Bee's game, "I wish every day could be July!" Me too Kenzie, Me too. 

Fourth of July in Idaho
Emme was a little sick on the Fourth and just wanted to cuddle.  She ended the day with a blow out so it was pretty cool. 
Snuggling with dad.  I was so excited for her to experience her first parade, but such is life when you don't feel good.   

Draper Days



We were nervous what Emme would think of the noise at the fireworks so we brought plugs.
She loved them.

Annual Canyon Dinner
Family of dogs.  Note that Gregg and I got engaged at this very spot eight years ago.  CRAZY!
One tired girl, or grill as we like to say.

Emme is a bit of a bully to her younger cousins as you can see in these pictures.

"Lissy can I please have some of that hair?"
Cute Lissy.
Butler Days
Please ignore me in these pictures and focus on Emme. :)

Much better time at this parade. 

"Candy over here please!"
Not documented is the Bee's game and Bountiful fireworks. Apparently, we were simply having too much fun to take pictures.

Goodbye July...until next year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...