Sunday, October 09, 2011

Yuba 2011

Our second camping trip was our annual Yuba trip. Because of all the water this year we had to camp at a different spot other than the beach we're normally on. It was still really fun, but I felt I missed out on the potential sand eating picture of Emme. Maybe next year right? I will have all of you know that when it came my turn to wake board I got up on the first try. Not that I stayed up long, but it was BIG progress from last year.  It would figure that we didn't have a camera to document it, but trust me, I was awesome.
Her first orange.  She was on cloud nine.

Mom, I'm so cool. 

She mimics everything we do now and when I showed her my tongue she showed hers right back.  She also starting saying "Tricia" on this trip.  Now she says it all the time. 

First boat ride!  Who doesn't like a life jacket shoved up their cheeks?

Swimming with the kiddos.  How could I resist?

Relaxing tubing.  Exactly my style.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

my kids love oranges to. and how fun is boating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...