Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday Zoo Day

Gregg's birthday was a couple weeks ago and he wanted to take Emme to the zoo to celebrate. It goes to show the kind of dad he is that he wanted to do something for his daughter instead of himself on his birthday. I foresee many more birthdays where he makes it about his kids. Emme loved the zoo and we loved watching her experience animals we always talk about in real life. She is finally at an age and the weather is good enough that we are able to take her to the zoo and have her understand what's going on. I can't wait to take her back and I'm sure it will be a summer hot spot for us.


To my delight the giraffes were by far her favorite part. I didn't even have to persuade her in any way. Although the multiple giraffe stuffed animals she has couldn't have hurt. :) We had to work extra hard to get these pictures because she couldn't take her eyes off them.











I can't even tell you how long I've waited to have a child pose in front of the gorilla wall.





Telling daddy about the elephants.

1 comment:

sjhalford said...

So cute! You look so pretty in the first picture!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...