Monday, August 06, 2012

J Reunion

This reunion is always one of my favorite summer activities. I love being around family and if there's one thing the Jackson's are good at it would be making each other laugh. We were lucky enough that we got to stay in Idaho for a week. We had such a good time that we never wanted to leave.
The highlight of the reunion was when all of my siblings and their spouses played in the bounce house. Too bad it was too dark to get pictures because I'd have some great black mail. They waxed the slide so we all flew down like nobody's business. It was awesome.






  Emme was in bounce house heaven. 




Love that happy smile. 




My France cousins came to visit.  Right after seeing them two years ago, we found out we were getting Emme and they found out they were pregnant after years of trying.  We were so excited to meet each others little girls. 

This is what you get when you steal my camera.  Your mug on my blog.







Photogenic Sage




K and A having some good conversation.




I'm sure this picture was taken after she pulled her hair out a few times.  Love the look of kids after a long day of playing.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...