Friday, August 03, 2007

Boise is "Suite!"

While Gregg was in Arizona, I got to go to Idaho and spend time with my family. Most of it was spent in Boise and we had a blast. Here is a few pictures of my trip.


This is my nephew's birthday at Boondocks. (yes Boise has one too) We had such a good time that I didn't get a ton of pictures because I was playing too much. Erica has a good pic of my dad and I go-carting, which I'll have to post later. We even did laser tag a few times and we thought we had a good strategy, but we still lost each time. Maybe next time.....darn teenagers! I think the adults had more fun than the kids. I ended up with a key chain and some candy, worth ten bucks in tickets. Good ol' arcades gotta love em!

Here is some pictures from the football game we went too. We got the nice suite with hotel room and all including room service! Hence the name of my title. I really felt cool when we got to go a special way to the food only VIPs get! As Gregg would say "Booyah!"






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...