Monday, August 27, 2007

Wow, were you blind!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the eye doctor today and I see 20/20! I haven't been able to see that well since kindergarten, so you can understand my enthusiasm. Every time I go to the eye doctor and he sees my chart he says "wow, were you blind!" He also preceded to tell me that he "hardly ever" sees results as good as mine with how blind I was. Man those Priesthood Prayers really work.
It has been a year since my lasik and what a wonderful year it has been. The best was camping where I could swim and go strait to bed without worrying where to wash my hands or keep my contacts so that I didn't lose them in the morning. What a great blessing it is to live in a time that you can get new eyes! They were worth every penny!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

lacey that is so awesome! that is really amazing that a simple surgery can do that. i am glad that you had such a good experience with the surgery and that you are able to have so many more because of it!

Bryan and Ashton said...

Wonderful News! That is motivation for me to just suck it up and go do it. Perhaps one day soon.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I am so jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...