Wednesday, May 28, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

Tagged by Kashayla :)

1. I am allergic to onions. No, I don't hate onions I actually like them, but they make me sick and every pot luck/shower has food that is covered in onions. Really? Is there no other way to flavor!?

2. I am horrible with words. I am not one who explains herself easily. Family knows this because they make fun of me. For some reason especially in groups I get really self conscious and nervous and I cannot say a darn thing right. So, I overcompensate by not talking at all or talking way too much and sounding like an idiot.

3. I love trying new foods. Sushi and Indian food are my favorite. Beef is not cool though. For some reason I got sick when I was little and my mom was making tacos and it was over from then on. That also includes steak. I don't like steak...I just don't okay?

4. Idaho will always be home to me. Every time I say I'm from Idaho people say "oh small town huh?" Like it's a bad thing or something. I love it there. It feels secure and relaxing, which I just can't say about Utah....sorry. There is just something about the 4th of July and town square that is just pure magical...haha. I could go on and on about this one.

5. I am a huge music lover! Like almost obsessive. I took piano and singing lessons all growing up and I miss it terribly. There is always music playing wherever I go...car, home, computer you name it!

6. I am the baby of the family and it shows! It explains a lot of my personality. There are a lot of things that come with being the youngest of six kids. I get teased like no other, a little harassment never bothers me now. To this day when I'm out with my mom and she runs into someone she knows it's always "this is my baby...I know can you believe how big she is?" I got this one a lot at Quinn's reception. I can't help that maybe I'm a little on the selfish side of things. It's just part of the territory. haha! Good thing I married a middle child!

Okay, now I tag Callie, Jess, Kimberly, and Venita.

5 comments:

sjhalford said...

Well I finally wrote my six random things about me. Boy, were they hard to come up with. I enjoyed reading yours.
Jess

Lacey said...

i love that youa re allergic to onions, well i feel so bad but it is so random and yeah that is pretty much the only flavoring for food. i am with you on trying new food. i haven't really been out to any sushi places, we really need to get together.

Laurie said...

First, Kashayla, you're private! BUMMER!

Second, cute facts! I'm with you on the beef. Hate steaks! Not so fond of ground beef.

Kimberly said...

Sushi, really?? I've never thought to try it! Fun facts!! I'm glad you posted them! :)

sjhalford said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you get all you wanted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...