Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quinn and Niki's Reception

Quinn and Niki had two receptions and this is the one in Idaho. I couldn't have been better weather. It was perfect. Well...other than the fact I got seven mosquito bites on one foot. Hopefully I don't get the West Nirus Virus as my dad says.



Quinn and Niki taking final pictures. Isn't that yard beautiful? Ed and Alpha worked sooo hard on it and it looked great!
Makadee and Addison trying to hold still for five seconds.
Here we are, full from candy. Apparently the left side of the table had no clue someone was taking a picture.
Teagan, Bridger, and Blake
This is the table I hung out at most. yummmm.....


3 comments:

sjhalford said...

Tell Quinn congrats! it looked like you guys had tons of fun!

Amanda said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. Wish I could have been there. Stupid gallbladder. ;) You're so pretty! I'd hate you if I didn't love you so darn much! I need to come see you. LOVES!

Hodges Family said...

ok so I love the wedding pictures. Everytime I see addison I think that she is the spitting image of you I don't know why but I seriously think she could be yours she is a doll.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...