Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girl's camp Pt2

Yay, I found my camera! Well if I'm being honest Gregg found it. Here are a few fun pics from camp I thought I'd share. Over to my left is Camille another leader. We are always getting mistaken for one of the girls. Below is Senor Frog. His head was later found on the top of the flag pole.

This is one of the girls holding an award from the stake leaders that got traded around all camp. It was a (generic) care bear because we were so caring that day. It had creepy hair on top which I cut off and made a mustache and some arm pit hair. Needless to say our ward did not get any more awards the rest of the time.

This is most of the girls waiting our turn for the skit. I was a pirate and if you look close I had a mustache! :)
This is just some random pic. Haha.

2 comments:

Bruce, Deb and Staci Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci Alexander said...

So, its a good thing you said you had a mustache because it for reals took me about 10 minutes to find you...even after i clicked on the picture and made it BIG!

(P.S. There was a comment deleted and it was me, but under my parents blog name, so i switched and retyped it...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...