Monday, August 18, 2008

YaY, we have married friends!

Not to offend anyone, because I have plenty of married friends, but this is around the first of Gregg's friends that we're close to that have gotten married. Tony and Katrina are awesome and I'm so excited for them. I did Katrina's hair which was really fun. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of her, but she looked absolutely beautiful. They had dancing which was so fun especially since Gregg and I have awesome moves oh AND the very last song was 'The Luckiest', by Ben Folds which happens to be our song. It was great to share the whole day with them.

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I am so happy tony is finally married is this the girl he was dating for along time. I got hi invitation they were so cute. Herc is so cute he make me want a dog.

Lacey said...

oh wow i didn't know they got married? that is awesome! we should all get together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...