Monday, September 29, 2008

Forest

Aimee and Renaud have a forest almost in their backyard and it's so beautiful. The best way to describe it is Robin Hood.


All of the castles have escape routes the lead to the forest in case they were seized. This was one that either collapsed or was blown up in world war two. A lot of people used them to hide during the war so most were bombed.
These slugs were disgusting. At first I couldn't figure what a bright orange thing was doing in the forest and then I nudged it with my shoe and it moved. I was a little freaked out.

1 comment:

Staci Alexander said...

That forest is SO pretty! It's sad you guys didn't get to go in that restaurant, but understandable.
Oh, and that slug thing makes me want to vomit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...