Monday, September 29, 2008

France Sept 10-11

Alright everyone, I'm finally getting to our France adventure. We had such a blast. My cousin Aimee lives just outside of Le Mans so we were able to stay about five days with her and get to know her husband and two boys better. I will be a bit detailed, but that will mainly be for me so I can remember things so I'm sorry if it's boring!





This is us on the train ride to Le Mans after our 10 hour flight. We also had to figure out how to get a train ticket, get on the right train, and find the right seats all in another language. Not to mention it was about 2am in Utah when we arrived and we were at the airport/train station for a couple hours, then took a 2 hour train ride to Le Mans, where thankfully Aimee was waiting to take care of us.





The day we arrived with absolutely no problems! This is at Aimee's in laws.


Her in laws house.


The streets of her village. So dang cute!


Chateau Le Lude



The streets of Le Lude. They were desolate at the time because it was during their lunch 12-1:30. Everyone goes home for lunch including schools, stores, and just everyone. I wish we did that here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...