Monday, September 29, 2008

Arc de Triomphe

I'm finally finishing our France trip. I know I kind of left it hanging for a while, but I'm back in commission.
All I can say about this place is that there was crazy traffic and it's a lot bigger than you think. I have video of it, but I'm still trying to get that to work. We heard a honk about every three seconds because there is a huge round about that goes around the Arc. You take a tunnel that goes under the street and up to the Arc. Also, it is the start of Champs Elysees a really famous street that we walked several times. The shopping was AMAZING! I just ran from rack to rack saying "I love Paris, I love Paris!" I literally could have dropped 1000 euro in 30 minutes. Too bad that's like a billion US dollars! Nonetheless, I got a few great things and I'm saving big time for next time.




1 comment:

Julie said...

So looking at all of your amazing pictures makes me want to book a vacation today! I am glad you were able to go and have a good time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...