Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Guess Who's Back?

ME!

My computer is now back at home and I am back in service. I'll just start by confronting the elephant in the room. No, we haven't heard anything. That seems to be the #1 question when people see me. We're doing great though, and are at peace. We know things will happen when it's right. I think everyone hears stories of people chosen within weeks of getting approved, and in all honesty this is unlikely. That's why the stories get spread around, because it's very uncommon. Did I hope that would happen to us? Of course, but we really feel at ease about how things are going.

Now on to funner things...Here's a few pics from Christmas.

This was my present for our famous white elephant exchange. Stacey was the lucky winner. I'm sure it's posted in her room.
Classic movie...Don't ya just love it?

Our little Hercanator doing what he knows best in Idaho. Hiding.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are still alive & kicking out there!!! I'm glad to hear you guys are feeling good about adoption!! You'll be amazing parents, and yes, when the time is right!!! :) Such a good attitude that I admire!! AND ... I ♥ Gregg's poster ... you know I'm a little jealous I don't have one for my room (although Nate might find it weird I have a poster of YOUR husband above my nightstand!!) hee hee!! Love ya Lace & am glad to see you re-enter the blog world! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for joining us again in the blogging world! Glad to hear things are going well for you! Kim is right, I think you guys will be great parents (Don't know Gregg, but I'm sure you will).....Kim gave me some tips for my blog and I'm still searching to see what I want from her info. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Take care and good to see ya back!

Tricia said...

So glad to have you back. I always love to read your witty posts!

Staci Alexander said...

I agree with Tricia! Yay for having a working computer!!!!!!
P.S. I still like Lady Antebellum cd's ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...