Friday, March 26, 2010

Pass-A-Long Cards




I made some simple pass along cards last week.  At our adoption education classes they told us the number one way people find their birth families is through word of mouth.  This happens when someone knows someone, who knows someone, who tells them about us and can give them our card.  I almost bought some cards online, but I enjoy designing stuff so I made them myself.  I might even make a few different ones.  We'll see!  I hope to get them printed and have them back in a few weeks so if you would like a couple please e-mail your mailing address to lacealex@yahoo.com  You never know who you'll run in to!  It's the sweetest thing when people tell me they're keeping their ears open for potential mothers wanting to place.  Other than keeping us in your prayers, that is the biggest way to help us out right now.  Thank you everyone for your strength and kind words at this time!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

AMAZING job! Those look great. I'd love to keep a few in my purse:)

Hodges Family said...

I would definatly love some I will email you for sure!

Kimberly said...

Those look fantastic Lacey! What program do you use to make them?? I would love some, like you said, you never know who you'll run into! {PS . my sister is keeping her ears open in Vegas too, never hurts, right?} I'll be emailing you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...